Penrith, NSW

East Side Quarter Precinct, Penrith
Registered First Mortgage Loan
Personal & corporate guarantee from sponsor
Site loan for future residential redevelopment. DA approved
for 146 apartments. Represents Stage 3 of a larger 5 Stage
masterplan. Stage 1 is complete and Stage 2 is under construction.

Returns paid monthly in arrears 
Loan to value ratio (LVR): 60%
Target returns: 8.75% p.a. (net of all fees)

Loan amount: $4,800,000
Loan expiry: 15 November 2021

Penrith, NSW
Penrith, NSW

We invest with you.

Secured against real property
(direct not pooled)

A unique feature of our fund is that investor alignment is ensured by Solido Capital retaining a minimum 25% interest in all loans (funded from Solido’s own balance sheet) offering the remaining 75% to our co-investors.

With this, you can feel confident our interests are aligned with yours.



Net target investor return p.a

Monthly Income

Returns paid monthly in arrears

Returns paid monthly in arrears


Loan to value ratio

Loan to value ratio


Minimum Investment

Minimum investment

This offer is for wholesale investors only.
If you would like more info, please enquire below.

Make an enquiry

To receive your investor pack

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Level 2, 16-18 Grosvenor Street, Sydney NSW 2000


Australian Financial Services Licence Number 501143

*This advertisement is issued by Solido Capital Partners Pty Ltd ACN 615 299 922 (AFSL 501143) trustee of the SCP Mortgage Fund and has been prepared for information purposes only. You must qualify as a wholesale investor to invest in the SCP Mortgage Fund.  To see if you qualify please go to our website. Application for investment can only be made on the application form accompanying the SCP Mortgage Fund Information Memorandum. The Information Memorandum along with the accompanying Investment Statement on each loan should be read in full,  particularly the risk section prior to investing.  All investments,  including those with Solido,  involve risk which can lead to loss of part of capital or diminished returns and stated target returns are not guaranteed.  Any general advice in this communication does not take into account your personal objectives,  financial situation or needs and you should seek independent financial,  legal and/or tax advice prior to investing.